Wednesday, March 28, 2007

7:11 Wake Up Call

Well folks, it is Wednesday morning and although our house still has walls that are a little wet, there is carpet back in our basement. We're not moved back in at this point, and will remain as such unitl the baseboards go back on, but I'm thinking of sleeping in my room at home tonight. It is just so much easier to get to work if I do it that way. Mmmmm...home.
It just feels so weird to be living independantly one day and not the next. Man, is that weird. I didn't want to move back home for that reason, but here I am, living dependantly off of my roomies and their family. Not a bad thing, just really weird.
In other news: I'm going to Toronto!!! Well, that is kind old news now I suppose, and it isn't for a while yet either. I'm flying down mid-May for a week of catch-up with my families and just planning on taking some time off; I'm not financially set for school or anything so taking the time off does worry me a little bit, but I know that I need a break again and that I would regret not doing this. Especially if all the weeks leading up to my departure are like this one has been: working 7-9 hours every day at the coffee shop alone! Ane then off to the Cousins, and then cleaning...and floods....

No comments: