Monday, September 03, 2007

A New Chapter

Well, it has happened. My friends have gone their way and left me here in Abbotsford. I officially live here. My land lords seem awesome, my house is so much more than I was expecting, and school seems like it will be tons of fun. I'll find out tomorrow.
So I have some pictures below. Check them out!


My new bedroom, or rather, about half of my new room. It is about twice the size f my old one.


My living space and me in the bathroom in the back. Trust me. It is far bigger than it looks!


All of my earthly belongings packed into Laura's new van. that was one full van!

On the ferry on the way back from Nanaimo. Andrew, me, Laura, and Curt.


The view from the my house, and walk to the bus stop. When they said I lived on the top of a hill, they sure meant it. It about a leisurely half hour walk down hill to the bus stop.

No comments: