Monday, June 04, 2007

Monday Mornings Suck

Oh how I wish I were still on vacation. I'm stressing out unlike ever before; this week I register for classes, might be taking a test for school, am trying (and failing at that) to get some student loans in the works, and working full time every day. And on top of that, nothing is working. Everything is breaking. I'm breaking.
So this morning I have been making a third attempt at starting a loan file for the government, but everytime I try, either the site or internet crashes. Today I finally got far enough through the whole works only to find that the government does not (as far as I could tell) support students on the Abbotsford campus of UCFV. Now I'm thinking: "Oh God, what am I going to do?" No matter what I do, I will not have nearly enough money for school unless I get some loans, but now I don't know where to get those!
Three months to go until all is said and done. Boy howdy, how will this whole thing turn out??

No comments: