Friday, June 15, 2007

Little by Little

It seems yet another week has sliped by me. This keeps happening. I'm making head-way, in small and larger ways, with my upcoming move out of province. Today I finally set up an account at a national bank.
I can't believe that a month ago I was in Ontario. Oh how times flies! I keep dreaming of going back to the cottage and bumming around with my sweet realtions; they seem a lot cloer in my dreams than they really are.
There has been little but rain this week. Lots of thunderstorms too. Everything has seriously greened up. I love green; it means life and rejuvination.
So it looks like I might be a leader for a youth even coming up at the end of July. I hope the idea pans out . It's this thing called "Demo Crew," and basically involves sleeping in a church and clocking in insane hours of volunteering in a homeless shelter in downtown Calgary. I've been several times in the past, and it changed the course of my life and my outlook on life entirely. For once, I can say there is a program I believe in. I dearly pray that another bunch of kiddies can go in and see what's up in the real world.
As this summer starts chugging my way, all I hear are stories of everyone's plans for the fall. One of my oldest friends is moving to New Zealand, another one is moving to Austrailia, ones already in Thailand, most of my high school chums are already in Calgary, one of my dearest plans to book 'er to England, one to Manitoba, me to BC, another back up to Edmonton, and two, I believe, will be remaining in Linden. I can't believe how spread apart we're getting. I come from a town of 700 or so, and it seems like a great portion of them are going international all at once. I hope they all know that I plan to hit them up for a place to stay in my travels!
Well, with that I suppose I should call it a night. Good eve to all, and to all a good night!

No comments: