Tuesday, October 31, 2006

"This is Halloween..."

I love halloween, serioiusly. I love it. I mean, people giving out free candy and getting to dress like an idiot for one day? How much sweeter can it get?
Tonight I'm going trick-or-treating in Quesnel with the Downey's and then we're heading off to a Fall Fun Fest. There will be games and fireworks. I love fireworks! I have learned that people in BC have fireworks for everything; to this I say: No fair! Why doesn't Alberta embrace pyrotechnics? I love exploding colours.
Holidays, however, have been great. Kicking around Quesnel has just been a great way to relax and catch up with some good friends. I love the three mini Downey girls too, so fooling around with them has been a blast. We've already been to one Fall Fun fest since getting here, and I was almost just as into all of the little games as th kiddies. I ended up squirting some stranger, who was also a pastor, in the face with water. I felt bad. I should apologize.
Tomorrow morning, bright and early, we head home. I'm not ready to head home; the three of us just want to head back down south and once again enjoy the lower mainland. It is such a beauiful place. We missed out on seeing one of my old classmates when we were on CBC campus, which kind of bummed us out a little, but hanging out with Jess more than made up for it. We want to go back sometime. We're thinking mayber New Year's in Vancouver. Fun fun fun!
But yeah, so, when I end up back in Linden (we're planning on making it back in time to watch the beloved Lost show), I'll try to upload some more pics. I've got them coming out the wazzu--it's just a matter of finding the best ones.

1 comment:

Spoke said...

We'll be in Vancouver area New Years eve. If you end up there the same time, I'll treat you to food at my favorite restaurant in Vancouver's Chinatown.
It's cold here now...bundle up.