Friday, April 13, 2007

Lucky Friday the 13th!

Well, it is Friday night and I have never been happier to be sitting on my couch at home with a beverage. This week has been awesome! Aided mostly by the fact that I have been living in the beauteous sunshine, but needless to say, a great deal has happened.
It's been a week of incredible insanity. I've recently found out that my cousin is pregnant, which is awesome, and that Sam Magee was not actualy cremated in the midnight sun up north, but rather burried outside of my old hometown of Beiseker in their olde cemetary.
Last weekend was the huge paint job at the coffee shop. I think Laura, Meg, and myself clocked in probably close to 30 hours or so in there over the Easter weekend. Insane! But it looks good.
Also, I now officially have a dorm room at the University in Abbotsford. I registered and they accepted my application all in one day! Amazing! Now I just have to wait for a room assignment.
My roomies and I have also decided that we are now officially moved back into our duplex. It has been quite a rollarcoaster ride of hightened emotions over the past month, but thank goodness it has started to dwindle down. Or sink is empty, our house smells clean, the lving room livable, the TV watchable from all angles and each seat, and even our kitchen table is cleaned off. This is a feat in and of itself! We even ate a meal at our house today. BBQ even! The first one of the year.We ate on our back deck too. Awesome. They were simply the tastiest home made burgers ever! I guess this means we can have people over for suppoer again. Wonderful!
Along with the wonderful weather, my roomies and I have begun setting dates for all of our wonderful adventures this summer. We have a week long road trip through some States and BC, a weekend at the lake in Montana, and moving me out to Abby. Of course there will be hiking on the weekends we're home, more laking, badminton, Odessey driving...this summer is going to be absolutly flipping diddley-awesome!

No comments: