Monday, November 20, 2006

Live Fast, Die Young

I'm alive!! Believe me, it was questionable for a while there.
I have spent the past five days or so in an alternate universe; seriously, this has been the weirdest head-cold I have ever had. It consisted of me losing my marbles and suffering from nose issues.
I'd like to take a moment to apologize here to Laura, Shari, Zaira, and Curt, who were all unfortunatly witness to my breaking point. For some strange reason, my cold climaxed on Saturday night with me in an insane laughing/weeping fit. I was euphoric and very sad all at the same time. I'm pretty sure that the break was induced at least somewhat in part by the NyQuil, which I'm thinking I should stay away from. I took two Friday night, passed out by 7pm, slept for twelve hours and felt very lucid the whole next day. I swear, those pills are flipping horse tranquilizers. The box say not to exceed 8 pills a day: I took two, slept for twelve hours and am pretty sure 8 would put me in a rather serious coma state.
Anyway, feeling a little bit better today; everything is less foggy.
Yesterday, I had the pleasure of going up to Edmonton and visiting a friend of mine attending college there. It was fun. I hugged him. He resisted for a while, but as always, I won him over. Sort of. He doesn't like people touching him very much. He jokingly attacked me when I tried booting him in the tush. Right in the middle of West Ed. I totally deserved it though.
I went up with my roomies and Zaira, so it seriously was a good time. It was Zaira's first trip to West Ed, andit ended with her saying: "I love that mall!" But ironically, it was because it had a big boat, wavepool, and most importantly, a roller coaster. I love that girl; I am better for knowing her.

No comments: