Thursday, November 23, 2006

Dear Mr. Howard

So, I guess this is pretty cool. I'm now being published three times. Twice in a book and once on some editor's choice cut CD's. I guess that is pretty cool. The CD's are only a compliation of 33 authors. I'm one of them. Mr. Loewen is going to be so pround of me!
If you're wondering what exactly I'm getting published, I promise you, it isn't that much. In fact, I am very suprised to be recieving as much acclaimation as I am for this particular poem. If you're interested, take a look: (This is all my own original work and is copyrighted)

The Journey
(c) Rebecca Tomlinson
And at the end of the Journey
We will finally see:
Words have no meaning in eternity.
So take me from here
To that Higher place
To where my fears will leave no trace.
I will sprout my wings and finally see
That from my Journey,
I have at last been made free.
That's all. I have better things! Unfortunatly, they exceed the 24 line limit.

No comments: